Tuoi is the Founder and Managing Partner of Ali Law & Partners Law Firm. Tuoi graduated with bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Law from Hanoi Law University and is a member of the Hanoi Bar Association. With more than 8 years of experience in resolving disputes at Court and Arbitration.
Lawyer Tuoi has been involved in advising and protecting the legal rights and interests of many clients during the dispute settlement process, who are corporations, state-owned enterprises, and foreign-invested enterprises in the fields of: Real estate business, Construction, Insurance, Import-Export, Finance – Banking, Land. At the same time, Tuoi also has the skills to behave appropriately and effectively with clients, competent state agencies, especially legal proceedings.
Tuoi is highly appreciated by clients for his enthusiasm, dedication and effective dispute resolution solutions by way of mutually beneficial conciliation.
- Master of Laws – Hanoi Law University; Bachelor of Laws – Hanoi Law University
Participating organizations: Hanoi Bar Association; QTC Law Firm; Vietthink Law Firm.
Notable cases attended:
- Participating in consulting, supporting and protecting SUDICO in the dispute over the contract for the transfer of the right to use 12.4 hectares of land with the disputed value of VND 1800 billion at the People’s Court of Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang City;
- Participating in consulting, supporting, and protecting the legitimate rights and interests of Song Giang Hydroelectricity Exploitation Joint Stock Company at the Vietnam International Arbitration Center (VIAC) in a dispute with an Indian enterprise involved. contract to supply synchronous electromechanical equipment and technical services of package 4 in Song Giang 2 hydropower plant project in Khanh Hoa.
- Participating in consulting and supporting the Director of a leading bank in the country related to the dispute of house ownership and land use rights at the High People’s Court in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Advising a Vietnamese import-export enterprise in the case of a dispute over the entrustment contract for the purchase and sale of goods with a Chilean company at the People’s Court of Ho Chi Minh City,
- Advising PVI Insurance Corporation in the lawsuit claiming compensation for non-contractual damages at the People’s Court of Di An city, Binh Duong province
- Advising Minh Chau Clean Food Co., Ltd. in the case of a dispute over the Purchase and Sale Contract with Nhat Lam Import-Export Company.
- Consulting on business mergers for Son Ha Home Equipment Co., Ltd
- Participating in the defense of defendants in criminal cases prosecuted for crimes of embezzlement, smuggling, violations of accounting regulations causing serious consequences, fraud, appropriation of property, murder gambling organization…